Saturday, April 18, 2009







I was thinking that I've been slacking off on taking pictures of Tristan. I can't let myself do that. Here's one with his big brother Will trying to slip into the photo.
The last two days we've had some heavy snowfall. It's amazing how different the weather can be just 10 minutes from us. Today I went into work to teach and the roads were almost dry. This compared to our road which I could barely drive.
Here are some fun photos Vance took for me so I can show everyone just how much snow 10 minutes north of Colorado Springs got.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

LOL!!! It's in the low 90's today.

Nicolette Johnson said...

Hey Rachel,

Just wanted to let you know I am checking with the SMR Director about Vance's offer to come and do some work for the ministry. Sorry for the delay in my reply back, but we just moved into a new house this weekend and that has been consuming our time. Anyway- I hope to have an answer by tomorow.

Thanks, Nikki

Mom and Dad said...

Hi, Rachel,
We are trying to test this out to see if Mom can add comments. 2nd test. Valerie

Mom and Dad said...

Hi Rachel, Valerie's making me test this out!! I'll write more later. Mom