Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Short Update

I really need to update this blog, but Vance lost the new camera. It's been almost a month since I've put anything down here. The last entry was the beginning of all our sickness. We seem to be coming out of it now.

We've had a Fourth of July party with almost 80 people, then the following week had the worship team picnic with about 80 people. We've bought a new car, new stove, dishwasher, microwave. Vance finished the complete remodel of our bathroom downstairs. It looks great. I'll have to post pictures when I find the camera. I took before and after photos.

So much to share and update and so little time. I'll just have to schedule it in :)

2 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

Hmmm...Vance remodeled...Vance lost the new camera...have you--by any chance--checked inside any walls lately? ;o)

Rachel said...

...hadn't thought of that :) may be a good possibility - ha