Friday, February 18, 2011

It's only been one week since my last post and it almost feels like a year. Time is such a funny thing. One minute you feel like time is going by so fast, but when time is filled with so much busyness you look back at a week and if feels like forever and a split second all at the same time. I like that phrase - maybe I'll rename my blog "forever and a split second" :).

Right after my last entry we got a jolt of electricity sent through our house that knocked out almost every electronic device we own. The good news is that the electric company has admitted that is their fault and are replacing all of our items. This includes a new stove, dishwasher, computers, TVs, DVD player, etc. It's a blessing and a curse. It's awesome (and we are extremely grateful) that we get to have all these updated electronics, especially since some of our things were old, but it's been a very stressful week shopping for all these things and arranging for repair and/or delivery. I don't think I've ever felt more maxed-out.

God is so good, though. It's amazing how there are billions of people on this earth and still he is so detailed that he can pay attention to all my little facets of life and all the other billions' at the same time. Wow! I can't even wrap my mind about that.

Well, that's all I have to say about that.

Maybe when I retrieve all my lost data I will have some pictures to share. Hopefully, in the near future. Blogging info seems to be the only info that's safe :)

No comments: