Saturday, February 7, 2009











This week I had a special picture time with Tristan. Eleven years ago I started this tradition with Glen, my firstborn. I always go to the same photographer. Her name is Lenda Jay Messina. Otherwise know as LJM Photography. I wish I could publish all the pictures here, but I don't think it would matter. You can hardly tell the difference between my seven children.

When each child is about 4 or 5 months old we go and take these beautiful pictures. I will cherish them forever. Have you ever thought about what you would try to get out of your house if it ever caught fire? These pictures and my computer tower would be it.

In 2001, about three weeks before Michal was born, Lenda took a belly picture of me pregnant with Michal with Vance standing behind me. When Lenda found out that Michal had died she gave me a fully framed 20 x 30 of the photo for free. Usually an 8 x 10 costs around $200. This photo hangs to the left, right above my desk.

I love have these cherished possessions, but I'm so glad we will have better memories when we get to heaven and won't need them :).


No comments: