Monday, March 26, 2012

BIG WEEK

It's a big week this week.  First, I'm focusing on reorganizing the house.  I guess you could call that spring cleaning.  The nice thing about this week is that I don't have to worry about drop offs, pick ups or homework.  But, in place of that we have The Thorn which will take place this weekend and Glen has to be down at the World Arena almost everyday this week.

Since it is Spring Break there are some thoughts to do with the kiddos.  Roller skating, the zoo, the park for a picnic, the library and swimming at Villa.  I would like to try to really have fun with them, but it needs to be planned out to the minute.  I also need to plan out all my set lists and figure out drivers for the Thorn practices (work is going to get in the way of this week a little bit).

Then I need to set the plans for church events and buy palms for Palm Sunday and set a practice for Easter Sunday and just make sure everything is in place for a really marvelous Resurrection Sunday.  Lord, I ask for your favor, wisdom and brilliant creativity.  These really only come from you.

No comments: