Thursday, March 29, 2012

VisionWriters

I have revisited my VisionWriters journal and I thought I would share.  Although, as usual this is more for me than for anyone else.  I just do not want to forget.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Rachel,

Without faith (the hope in something unseen and unproven) it is impossible (you just cannot) please Me.  For if you really want to know Me and know my ways and my thoughts you have to believe that I exist, but not only that, you need to believe that I care for you, that I love You, that I want the best for you.  You have to believe ALL this, PLUS diligently seek me.  Put me first, put all the ifs, ands and buts out of your mind and focus on the truth of My Word and sacrifice more of your time.  Five minutes here and there is not going to cut it - that is not the definition of "diligent."  Then, when you do this I will reward you with the answers you seek - the ones you really need and do not even know how to ask for.  Test me in this.

No comments: