Tuesday, June 9, 2009






















































Lots of pictures...I've got to explain this last one before I go any further. Rachie set this up in our living room. She just got a bunch of random items and made and circle and played in it for an hour at least. I just had to take a photo because I've never seen anything like it before.
All the other pictures are of our trip up and back from taking Glen and Ryan to Eagle Lake Camp. I'm sure they're having a blast, but I am definitely missing them and worrying about them.
The theme was Eagle Lakopolis and they had all their camp counselors dressed in 20s costumes. They even had a little band on the top of a rock as you drove in welcoming you with 1920s music. The boys loved it. When we finally got to the parking lot there were about 15 to 20 of the counselors and they cheered loudly as our van passed. It looked like they put a lot of thought into making sure the kids felt excited about being there.
Enjoy the pics...

No comments: