Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Homemade Salsa

This week marks one year since I created Homemade Salsa - a blog to friends and family who were interested in what the Terrys were up to.

My very first entry was about Vacation Bible School. This year MSC started a week early so we already went through that this year and I don't have any pictures to post - except for their group pictures - which did turn out pretty cute.

My second entry was about Father's Day and a little tribute to Vance. It's been fun looking back and reading what we did a year ago.

On this year anniversary I started a new blog. This one is for myself and something I can keep up with daily. It's called "What are we having for...Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner". Yes, extremely boring, I know, but, like I said it's for me. Once I've entered what we've had for each of these meals for a whole year I should never run out of ideas again :). I'm also putting what the weather is like during each of those times of the day. This a little glimpse into my personality. I love being able to look back over the years and see what the weather was like on that same day.

Anyway...Happy Anniversary to the Homemade Salsa/Terry Family Blog!

3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

It's been fun reading over the last year! I feel like in some passive way, we've kept in touch more via blog this year than ever! LOL

sisthek said...

Keep it up Rachel. I love hearing about what you had for dinner. They say..."you are what you eat"

Rachel said...

You're funny, Stephen! I really didn't think anyone would read that other blog.

You're right, Nicky. Thanks.