Monday, June 1, 2009

Vacation Bible School 09






As I sit here at my computer desk I'm listening and looking out at the rain. Have I said how much I love the rain? I don't know what it is, but there is something so calming and hearing the raindrops and smelling the fragrance of the trees and the grass as they get wet and just watching it fall is something I could do every day. I'm fortunate to live in a place where it rains and then 10 minutes later the sun comes out making everything sparkle. However, I'm usually left wanting more.



This has been a good day. We starting VBS week today and I decided to volunteer this year so we could all be a part. I didn't do much today, but I have a fun job tomorrow.



We I got home Vance was here and he was in one of his moods to talk. Don't get me wrong, he always likes to talk - it's just usually to someone else. Today he wanted to talk to me. I miss being able to spend time with him like this. Three kids were in bed, three kids were outside and Tristan was being good so it was a great time to just sit and talk with each other.



Enjoy the pics - I am.

1 comment: