Thursday, March 4, 2010

Part 4

I'm already out of time for today, but I wanted to post something that I thought was super cool in school today. For history, we were studying the Bill of Rights, the first ten amendments to the Constitution. Get this, the Bill of Rights was ratified on March 4, 1789 - exactly 221 years ago TODAY. This has happened a couple of times and the boys and I always find it really cool when we study an important event in history and it happens to be the same day currently.

This is Tristan in the zero entry pool. He got quite comfortable after a few days and it was even hard to keep him from walking into sections that were too deep. I have another child with no fear. I think the only one who has any caution is Kael

Even though Wednesday was a day filled with lots of work (i.e. teaching Rachie to ski, keeping the babies occupied, etc.) we still went to the pool after dinner. I think everyone slept like rocks that night.

Thursday was Vance's turn again. They left early and came back as late as possible. I cleaned the condo, re-organized the food, dressed everyone in their snow clothes and went to the park. We made a snowman and I think they played long enough and hard enough to get all the cabin fever bug out.




No comments: