Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quick thought

I've been procrastinating all day, but I had to write down this one thought before I forgot - and then I'll start cleaning :)

The other day Rachie had an accident at nap time so I had to wash all her blankets, including her favorite blanket which she can hardly sleep without. So, that night it was still in the laundry and I told her she couldn't have it. Oh...and when she goes to sleep with her blanket she always gets a corner and puts it in her nose. It's the strangest thing, but it's her comfort - I guess it's better than sucking her thumb. So, when I told her she couldn't have it she said, "Oh, I'll never get to put a blanket up my nose again."

If I hadn't been so perturbed I would have LMAO :) I'll have to remember this one for a good laugh ten years from now.

No comments: