Friday, January 7, 2011

Ok, so here's how my day went yesterday. Woke up at 7:30 and got Will and Rachie ready for school. For Rachie that meant a bath - goodness that girl can stink. Then, braiding her hair. I got both of them breakfast, dressed, lunches made and backpacks ready. Then I put Tristan in the bath just to use the water and he wanted to play.

We arrived at the bus stop just in time. Then it was off to church by 8:30 for prayer - Wow! God is really working!!! Left just in time to pick up Glen from school 10 minutes late. Drove him back home to change into Zumba attire as quickly as possible and out the door to the gym to teach a 10:45am class. I posted this on FB and had three people show up because of my post. There were about 30 in the class. I got to talk to a lot of people after the class, including David Peace a terrific sound guy and friend who is going to help me tweak the sound at our little forest church.

I left the gym just in time to pick up Rachie from school (10 minutes late). Came home and made lunch for everyone. Mac n' Cheese with oranges and blueberries. My good friend DeDe made me dinner to prepare for our prayer meeting which was at 6:30pm then we had a couple of people from the meeting come by after for dessert. Jeanne showed me how to can my homemade salsa. We did two cans. I'm so excited about this new skill.

It was a full day, but good. The only thing was Ryan didn't get any school work done and today he's working with Vance, something he really enjoys doing, but he will be missing out on school again.

Today I have to go to Sam's for milk and stuff. God is really answering our prayers in regard to finances. It's very cool to be a part of so many people's prayers and see God get the glory. It's not terribly fun going month to month, but it's still cool to see God be so faithful even in the most minute things.

No comments: