Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today, Vance woke up at 5:30 am to start his new men's prayer group at Gateway. Glen woke up at 6:45 am for his first day back at school. It makes me so proud to see him set his alarm, wake up, get his own breakfast and get out the door to catch a ride with the Garcia's.

So, with all that going on I got out of bed, got everyone else cereal (Cocoa Puffs - so nutritious) then got them all dressed and out the door by nine to get to Morgan's first eye doctor appointment since she got her glasses. I was really concerned that the glasses were too think. I tried them on and couldn't see a thing. I just couldn't believe that she would need such a strong prescription. Her eye exam went great and they are definitely the glasses for her.

Off to all the other errands - bank (where Ryan turned quarters for bills and everyone got a sucker), post office (where I forgot the most important things to mail at home - doh!), church (where I met with the piano tuner), late to pick up Glen from school on the other side of town, McDs for lunch (again, nutritious), Sam's to return a $100 aerobed without the box or the receipt - amazingly they exchanged it. The great thing about Sam's is that because it's a membership thing they keep all your records on your card. So cool!

Now, we're home and the Littles are down for a nap. I'm about to take one. I still need to get to the post office (again) to get these MK items out, do payroll, prepare for Zumba tonight and fix a nutritious dinner (ha!).

No comments: