Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally over!

The decorations are finally taken down. Now all that's left is putting all the boxes back in the attic. That's a bit of a chore since I usually end up inhaling fiberglass and getting those itchy splinters on my wrists and ankles.

I just wanted to post a little to let everyone know I'm still alive. My brother has been trying to contact me all week. I hate using this word, but I am overwhelmed. The twins are definitely in their terrible twos and Rachie seems to be a part of their gang. Home schooling Glen, Ryan and Will while those three are running around is giving me an ulcer. They've seem to realize that when I'm holding Tristan I can't get up and whip 'em. I'm trying to speak softly and carry a big stick, but they think it's a big joke.

I'm not discouraged, though. Just a little tired and definitely overwhelmed. But, I also know things could be a whole lot worse so I'm thankful for my little mischievous and manipulative children.

No comments: