Monday, January 19, 2009





This was one of those days where everything seemed to go well. As you can see by the pictures I've got the three older ones practicing their handwriting at the table and the four younger ones (Tristan is in the chair) watching Baby Einstein. No one is screaming, running or jumping. They are all doing what they have been told. This does not happen often so I had to take pictures of such a momentous occasion.

Take a good look at the table...I've got a Bible and a Dictionary, my Control Journal next to those and my timer above that, times table flash cards and piles of books including a book on Charlotte Mason, poetry, math, history...If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would have seven children and schooling them all at home I would have called your absolutely nuts, but how many millions of times have you heard people say that?

1 comment:

Nicky Stade said...

Control Journal...timer...sounds like I'm not the only Flylady Follower around here! =D I love seeing pics of people's everyday lives. Thanks for posting them!