Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Preparations

The twins at about 3 months.

I'm testing my laptop today. It's been about a year since I've used it. I wanted to be able to take it to the hospital with me and share pictures while I'm there. I spent about and hour and a half on it - just cleaning out the cobwebs and doing updates, etc.

Yes, I'm still pregnant. I had a doctor's appointment again yesterday. Again, everything looks great. I'm at 3 cm - that's good. Unfortunately, the new hospital is so popular they cannot schedule any more inductions this week. So, unless I go into labor on my own (doubtful) I will be induced next Monday the 25th.

This is all good because it gives me time to get more things ready. Like this ancient laptop and other things around the house.

I'm going to insert an obscure picture just to make sure everything works. So, hopefully this post goes through, as well.

No comments: