Wednesday, September 23, 2009



It's snowing again today. This time a bit more seriously. It must be hard to be a weather person in Colorado Springs. More often than not, they get the weather so totally wrong!

This week they said that we would have rain and it would be cooler (they got that part right). None of the stations said anything about snow. In fact, they said it would be in the 60s all week.

Don't get me wrong. I love it. It helps everyone to focus on school and things that need to be done around the home.

Ha! As I'm writing this the sun came out and I can already hear things melting - just in those few seconds. What a great place to study weather. I think that's what we'll do for science this week: weather.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just got caught up on September/October posts and activities. Love the pictures of the kiddos. they grow up so fast. Glad that Vance has been getting some meat! Looking forward to visiting again with you all. Love Valerie