Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update

I finally got around to editing some of the pictures we took for our little August birthday get together. Grandma and Grandpa came over and brought...you guessed it...the Terry family favorite and now traditional ice cream birthday cake. It said "Happy Birthday August" for all the August birthdays: Pops/Poppa/Grandpa, Will, Kael, Morgan and Tristan.

Grandma and Grandpa brought toys and clothes and books...such great gifts. Will got a special gift from Grandpa...his own fishing pole. As you can see in the pictures, he could barely contain himself. The kids were really excited and it was a great night. It's hard to believe that Tristan is one (I've said that before). It still hasn't sunk in that I no longer have a little baby. I'm learning to enjoy all the stages of my children's lives, though. Good stuff. Lord, help me remember that when I feel like my head is going to explode with frustration. :)

Enjoy the pictures. Love to all...

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Looks like fun. I know the kids all enjoyed it as much as Grandma nad Grandpa! Valerie