Friday, June 13, 2008

MSC Worship


I have a link under My Favorites, but I wanted to mention the CDs that our church has put out over the last 2 years. Especially, for family that I failed to send a copy to (I'm sorry). You can listen to clips on the MSC website.


Worship One - was our first attempt at recording. We use this CD for visitors to get a feel for how worship is done at MSC. I sing "Power of Your Love".

Worship Two - is all original songs from MSC worship team members. I wrote, sing and play piano for "King of Kings".

Worship Three - is an EP. Again, all original songs except "Crown Him with Many Crowns" where I arranged and directed our young choir. Young in that we're fairly new, but getting better all the time.

I hope you enjoy listening.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Vance and Rachel - I haven't seen or spoken with you in forever. The social networking of the internet never ceases to amaze me. I found you guys on Nicky's blog, she found me on some other blog - crazy.

But I think of you guys often, hope you and your family are doing well.