Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm so glad to be back! So grateful to my new dear friends Darryl and Sherri. If it weren't for their generosity and their time and Darryl's expertise I would have had an heart attack and in the market for a new computer. I would have lost almost 5years worth of precious pictures.

You know how people say in the back of their minds "That will never happen to me"? Usually, this refers to car accidents or crime, but I think I had this mentality with my computer. So many people talk about getting viruses and their hard drives being destroyed. I thought I was so smart and so careful. Let this be a warning to all. Get good virus protection - I've been told the mainstream ones like McAfee and Norton, etc. are NOT good enough. Then, back up your computer. Put your pictures on disc and back up your hard drive to something external then store it off site. You can bet this is what I'm doing now.

On another note...I've started a new blog. It's called http://www.bepatientwitheachother.blogspot.com/.

Quite a mouthful, no? I've noticed A LOT lately that people are just rude to each other. I could never be rude, even if I tried. Especially to a stranger. I suppose I'm rude to my husband sometimes *smirk*. So, every time I notice someone being rude I thought I would blog about it and offer up a more courteous solution. Maybe it could become a mantra people could have in the back of their head "be patient with each other". I've been saying it to myself every time someone cuts me off while driving. What do you think?

No comments: