Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Unusual Terry Terminology

I think every family has their own words for things. Such as, binky, potty, etc. But, the Terry family has a few unusual ones. We've made our children into human remote controls so we've taught them how to push the play button of the DVD player. Somehow button got shortened to "butt". So, now when we ask anyone to push play we say "Will, go push the butt."

When the twins want a fork or a spoon to eat with they say over and over "wee-o, wee-o, wee-o." I have no idea where that one came from.

I had a few others, but I've forgotten them. Oh well, I'll just create a label for "unusual terry terminology" and post back whenever they come up :).

Have a GREAT day. test

1 comment:

Nicky Stade said...

I love "push the butt"! That's hilarious!!