Saturday, October 11, 2008

A kink in the works

Well, it's been several days and I haven't been able to blog because I wiped out my computer. My Internet was running weird and I ran a program that was supposed to fix it, but when I pushed the "cancel" button the whole computer went down. I have a friend who said it was probably a virus. He said he's 99% sure he can fix it. I am eternally grateful that he's even willing to look at it.

So, I've been working off my laptop and off the computer at Mom and Pop's house (which is the one I'm on now). You may not hear from me for awhile. For some reason, blogger will not let me post from my laptop.

It's funny, I love the computer and the Internet, but I know just enough to be extremely dangerous and costly. I should be banned until I take some classes.

No comments: