Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jehovah Jireh

Remember yesterday I was down and worrying? I had mentioned in my blog that I was repeated verses over and over. Well, that spirit of fear broke around lunchtime yesterday and was replaced with a spirit of joy! I rarely receive such a quick and such a powerful answer to prayer! God is our Jehovah Jireh - our provider and his strength is sufficient. I'm on worship this weekend; a task I was unsure I could do. God has provided exactly what I needed so that I will be able to minister to the body of Christ. Praise Him!!!

Now for Christmas Treasures of the Heart.

Christmas Wreath

Symbolizing eternal hope,
the wreath goes 'round and 'round,
And where it starts or ends cannot be found.
Woven of things that grow - for life,
and hung for holiday delight
the wreath must be left in place
From Advent through Twelfth Night.

-Anonymous

2 comments:

lotsalove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lotsalove said...

I too, was disapointed with the outcome. Thanks for all of your words of inspiration. I haven't had much time to sit down and enjoy your blog! I hope and pray everything is okay. I often think of you, you do inspire me! :)

I miss you,

Arlene