Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Benefits

Another benefit to blogging is that it has made me be more of a picture taker. There are whole months missing in some of my older children's lives when it comes to capturing their growth and stages. It makes me feel awful because I have such a horrible memory and those times are gone forever.

I can't tell you how many times we've gone to a special event and I've left behind my camera. Now, that I'm addicted to blogging I don't think that will happen any more. I can't wait to get home and share how cute my kids are :).

Here's a picture that I think every kid has. I know I have one of myself asleep at the high chair. This was taken last night. Yesterday, I couldn't get the twins to take a nap. This is Kael a half hour before bedtime. Poor little guy.








Normally, Kael and Morgan are fighting so, I had to catch one of these rare moments when they actually decided to sit together to watch their favorite show, Baby Einstein.











Hey all, I also wanted to mention that I've been playing around with all the cool things you can do with your blog. Recently I subscribed to a feed (don't ask me what that means), but they said it would make it easier for just about anyone using any network to be able to view and comment on my blog. I hope it works. Let me know.

No comments: