Saturday, July 19, 2008

Having Fun with the New Washer & Baby News

The new washer has so many high tech buttons, bells and whistles that it has totally captured my attention. I think I sat there and watched it wash it's first load of laundry for about 20 minutes. I'm amazed at the technology. The kids think it's "Really cool!" as well. I guess we're easily entertained. As promised, it barely uses any water, that is, compared to the old washer.

The salesman called today and we'll have the dryer by Wednesday.

That reminds me, I'll have another doctor's appointment and ultrasound on Wednesday and then starts all the testing once a week for the next four weeks.

I thought I'd share this picture. I subscribed to this great website for this pregnancy. Every week they update me on what the baby looks like, how the baby is developing, etc. This is 34 weeks. I'll be praying that at Wednesday's ultrasound they'll find that little Tristan is head down.






No comments: