Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Am Neurotic

You all have to check out this site. It made me feel so much better. There are certain things I do that I know are neurotic. It has kept me from ever having a house keeper long term. Eventually, I get tired of someone not doing something the exact way I like it.

I have lots of kids, right? So, I have lots of bottles and sippy cups. (Some of you may have heard this story before). I can't stand it when all the sippy cups aren't turn the same direction. I like canned goods showing the "right" side of the label. Plastic and glass dishes HAVE to be separated. And this is just stuff in the kitchen. Don't get me started on towels and clothes and the making of the bed.

Granted I've lightened up a little. I've had to. The kids are constantly coming right behind me and undoing everything I just did. If I didn't make some concessions I wouldn't be the cheerful, upbeat person you all know and love (Ha!).

Seriously, though, you have to read some of the things on this site, like the lady who folds her trash - http://iamneurotic.com/. - Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

It's always nice to know you have have company in your neurotic world. I'm neurotic about my morning routine. Getting ready in the morning is so boring, so I do basically the same exact thing every morning - and when it is messed up, like my son hid my hair goo - it throws me off.

Nicky Stade said...

Man, something went horribly wrong and for some reason my blog list never changed when you would update...I've missed the last 3 weeks! I caught up though, so happy belated birthday, and I love all the pictures!